X-DRILL is committed to protecting the environment and all X-DRILL operations will be conducted responsibly and in compliance with MARPOL, flag state and local regulations, laws and provide a framework for setting and reviewing objectives and targets. X-DRILL strives to minimize the environmental impact of all its operations.
In order to fulfill this goal, X-DRILL will:
- Train all personnel in environmental awareness and responsibility.
- Train employees to conserve resources and minimize waste, with an emphasis on recycling.
- Encourage conservation and use environmentally friendly products where practical.
- Minimize waste production of operations.
- Ensure that there are procedures in place to reduce the risk of accidental discharges, emissions, and spills.
- Have in place a comprehensive emergency response plan that meets the requirements of X-DRILL and client needs as well as the governing coastal laws and regulations.
- Monitor the operations to identify areas of improvement with respect to the environment.
- Ensure all personnel involved in operations have accountability for environmental protection.